If you are looking for a place in the sun in Italy, Western Liguria is the right place:
- Here you get more than the sunshine – Liguria makes you smile.
Liguria’s people are happy people, provide you with good Mediterranean food and the best climate in the world.
- If for instance, you settle near the town of Sanremo you get more than good food, sunshine, sandy beaches and wonderful climate, here you have the best of both worlds: beautiful shops, nice cafes, but also Theatre, Casino and of course the close proximity of Monte Carlo with its racing circuit and all the sophistication of the world of their discerning residents.
- The Italian Rivera has been the summer residence of European Royalty for centuries, they appreciated the advantages of a healthy climate long ago and this has not changed. Many of the old palaces and Villas, once occupied only by one Royal family, have now been converted into apartments, with all the old charm and glamour, yet with modern living in mind. Beautiful parks and wonderful views abound. Also, lovely villages full of charm and history are scattered throughout the hinterland.
- Western Liguria is famous for its unique climate (the mildest in Italy all year round)
- The nearest airport is the International Airport of Nice (France) at only 40 min drive, with dozen of flights to London and connections worldwide (it is the 2nd hub in France). In Italy, Genoa airport is at 1 h drive while the private airport of Villanova “Clemente Panero” is just 20 min away.
Take a look to our website, focussed on Liguria, www.liguriahomes.com and feel free to contact me again if you need more assistance or to fix a visit here.