San Remo: the Flowers Parade “Sanremo in Fiore” on Sunday, 10th March 2013
The famous Flowers Parade is a long procession of floats decorated with millions of flowers with all the colors of the rainbow, embellished with various original effects.
During the Flowers Parade every city of the Italian Riviera presents an original composition of flowers displayed on a Carnival/Mardi-Gras style moving car. This year the main theme will be “Man in the Space”.
These are cities and thier floats:
- GOLFO DIANESE – “A SPASSO NEL COSMO”
- RIVA LIGURE – “ALLUNAGGIO!!!AR…RIVA (LIGURE) BUZZ LIGHTYEAR”
- BORDIGHERA – “APOLLO 10”
- VENTIMIGLIA – “ASPETTANDO IL RITORNO”
- TAGGIA – “AVATAR”
- SANTO STEFANO AL MARE – “FUTURAMA”
- DOLCEACQUA – “LIGURI NELLO SPAZIO”
- SEBORGA – “ALLA CONQUISTA DI NUOVI PIANETI”
- OSPEDALETTI – “PASSEGGIATA … TRA I PIANETI”
- VALLECROSIA – “VERSO L’INFINITO E OLTRE”
It is a truly intense experience, surrounded by the most beautiful scents and flowers of the Riviera!
The event will be broadcasted on Rai 1, Rai Italia and you can also watch it on the web, at www.rai.it
To know more: wwww.sanremoinfiore.it